Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've been to the gym twice since i swore it off- so much for giving it up huh? (for the record, i just said that to make myself feel better or at least feel like people won't think i'm lazy...)
I've had a million anxiety attacks since then and one major psychosis moment
I'm trying to figure out why
and when
and make them stop
or something
Things i fear/things that throw me into an anxiety attack:
-not being able to sleep (aka restlessness/insomnia/etc)-happens more often when i sleep with him (can't sleep with someone when i'm anxious- makes me really angry)
-someone catches me in the middle of a binge (embarrassing)
-someone makes a comment about going to the gym (competitive)
-someone makes a comparison between my gym/eating habits and an overweight person (if i do what they do and they're fat than i'll be fat)
-being fat/having no friends
-someone touches me when i feel fat 
...fat, food, perfection...it rules my life

reality check::
-i love my boyfriend, i can sleep just as well with him as alone some nights-what's the difference? (caffeine? gym? food? hypo/erglycemia?)
-i probably should be caught in the middle of binges just to remind me what i'm doing and not let me eat mindlessly because i'll just hate myself for it later
-Going to the gym should be me time, my body will tell me how long to go and when enough is enough, i don't have to go longer than everyone else there
-just because i have one habit in common with a larger person does not mean that i will become like them (or maybe that particular habit is not a good one to have, in that case-change it)
-i have not been fat in years, i am surrounded by friends
-i am my own worst enemy

sidenote:period is a week late...hoping my calculation is off? negative pregnancy tests.  stress? hope it's not amenorrhea again :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment