Thursday, January 29, 2009

taking it easy on myself

 i'm tired of blaming myself for every feeling, every failure, every single little tiny even slight chance of an imperfection.  yes i was extremely mad in the post that i wrote an hour ago.  yes, it was irrational and overly bitchy.  but i'm not a horrible person for it.  I'm not going to hell because i thought those things about my boyfriend who i actually love a great deal.  and yes i just pretty much cleaned out my closet in a ridiculous binge that haunts my mind and cramps my stomach BUTTTT i know why now and i feel normal.  PMSing.  normal.  i. am. normal.  women get cranky, women binge, women get irrational and emotional.  especially the week before their period aka NOW for me, aka WHY i have nasty ass skin these last couple of days.  aka...i'm not a mental case.  i'm just a woman.  omigod, i'm crying right now.  holy hell hormones suck ass.  BUT i am woman...poor aleks.

No comments:

Post a Comment