Thursday, January 29, 2009

he's driving me nuts today.  no i'm not going to buy you anything you lazy piece of shit, that's it you are officially cut off.  i hope you know that someday, when i ask you to do something for me, you're going to do it.  you owe me asshole.  fuckin jerk.  stop playing with my fat, it bugs me, i'm not normal and you know it so STOP you asshole, you drive me up a wall i want to kill you right now, don't scare me, it's a bad day.  tomorrow you go to court, and my dad will take care of you.  don't take it for granted.  stop being a lazy fuck and do something with your life.  get a job.  pay for your own goddamn food. go to the cafe and actually GET your own goddamn food.  i hated it when you smoked pot and i will be upset if you ever start again. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you annoy me sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment